Come visit for a great ride~
Mossy Bank: is a 167-acre park donated to the village of bath in 1958. Was undeveloped until 1963 when it caught fire by a lightning strike. The aftermath of putting the fire out led to the land being developed in the park, with its main focus being play, picnicking, and nature studies. Playgrounds, restrooms, picnics areas, pavilions, multi-use trails and a scenic overlook have also been installed over the years. In 1966, the 14-acre pond site was purchased and a 5.2-acre pond was constructed. The purpose was to provide water for fishing, pond studies, and fire protection. In 1998, the land was constructed for indoor nature studies including: displays, nature activities and programs of interest for the public.